An instructor is a teacher, tutor, or a professor that will be responsible for teaching a particular topic or course to the students.
This document can be used to maintain the Instructor Log in the form of a list of topics/courses covered by the Instructor. This log will have the entire history of the courses taught by the Instructor.
To access the instructor list, go to:
Home > Education > Masters > Instructor
Before creating an instructor, it is advisable to first create the following:
- Academic Year
- Academic Term
- Student Group
2. How to create an Instructor
- Click on New Instructor.
- Select the Employee ID/Employee Name for the Instructor.
- Select the Department for which you are creating an Instructor.
3.1. Instructor Log
- Academic Year: The Academic Year for which the Instructor is created.
- Academic Term: The Academic Term for which the Instructor is created.
- Department: The department to which the Instructor belongs to.
- Program: The Program for which the Instructor Log is being made.
- Course: The course for which the Instructor Log is being made.
- Student Group: The Student Group for which the user is making the Instructor Log.
Other Details: Any other details regarding the Instructor Log can be recorded here.
3.2. After Submitting
Once the Instructor and Instructor Log is saved, you can create the following from there:
Note: While creating an Assessment Plan from the Instructor, the user can select whether the Instructor has to be kept as a Supervisor or as an Examiner for the Assessment plan.
4. Video Tutorial for Instructor