> Introduced in Version 13
A Loan Security is the actual security that is going to be pledged against a loan.
During a loan process, if the loan for which the customer is applying is a secured loan then some kind of security needs to be pledged against that loan. Loan Security specifies the actual security that is going to be pledged against a Loan.
To access the Loan Security list, go to: > Home > Loan Management > Loan Security > Loan Security
Before creating and using a Loan Security, it is advised that you create the following first:
2. How to Create a Loan Security
- Go to the Loan Security list, click on New.
- Select the Loan Security Type.
- Enter Haircut %.
- Enter Loan Security Code.
- Enter current Loan Security Price.
- Enter Unit of Measurement
- Click on Save.