ERPNext is available in more than 80 languages most of which has been contributed by ERPNext community.
1. How to contribute translations?
- Open Translations Tool from the awesome bar
- Select the language of your choice
- Click any source message from left sidebar for which you want to add translation.
- In the Translated Text field enter your suggested translation and click on Suggest.
- You can click on another source text from left sidebar and add another translation.
- Once you are done with all the translations you can click on Contribute Translations button.
- You can view the status of your contribution by clicking on the source text under Contributed Translations section.
2. Status of the Contributed Translation
After you submit your translation, it will be queued for verification. A member of the Frappe team/community will validate the contributed translation and set the status as Verified if the translation is correct. If the contributed translation is incorrect, the member of the Frappe team/community will reject that contributed translation.
Every week the translation server will create a Pull Request containing all the verified translations that were contributed.
3. Become a Verifier for Translations
If you want to verify the translations contributed by other members of the community, sign-up on translate.erpnext.com. Verifiers can verify or reject the contributions.