A Program will have an educational curriculum defined by your institute to streamline the learning process and goals in each subject or course.
For example, Economics Major would be a Program taught at an institution that will have various courses within.
An Economics major would look something like this:
To access the Program list go to:
Home > Education > Masters > Program
To create a New Program, it is advised to create the following first:
2. Creating a New Program
- Go to the Program list and click on New.
- Enter the Program Name and the Program Abbreviation.
- Select the Department for the Program.
- Select and add the courses within the Program.
2.1 Alternate ways of creating a new Program
A new program can also be created from a course, in the following way:
2.2 Additional Options while creating a new Program
3. Video Tutorial on Program and Courses
Next: Program Enrollment